Directive or Fundamental Principles of State Policy as a term of constitutional jurisprudence have not got any universal definition. Thinking about Directive Principles involving State Policy may be taken from the Irish Republic. They were incorporated within our Constitution in order to provide economic justice and also to avoid concentration of wealth from the hands of some individuals. Therefore, no government can pay for to ignore these people. A distinguishing feature of directive principles which is invariably found in all constitutions adopting these principles is that these are not enforceable in a court of law.
- Annual Report 2017 of The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Js Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Bank Alfalah Limited
- Quality Investing Definition