Future Value is a formula used in finance to calculate the value of a cash flow at a later date than originally received. This idea that an amount today is worth a different amount than at a future time is based on the time value of money. The value does not include corrections for inflation or other factors that affect the true value of money in the future.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Discussed on Electronic Money Transfer
- Discuss on Trading on Binary Options
- Annual Report 2012 of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategies of the Premier Bank Limited(Part 2)
- Annual Report 2013 of National Tea Company Limited