Future Value is a formula used in finance to calculate the value of a cash flow at a later date than originally received. This idea that an amount today is worth a different amount than at a future time is based on the time value of money. The value does not include corrections for inflation or other factors that affect the true value of money in the future.
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2004-2005 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Tata Chemicals Limited
- Assignment on How to Effectively Track Your Business Finances
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of JK Tyre and Industries Limited
- Excellent Investment Recovery Option
- Annual Report 2011 of First Security Islami Bank Limited