This article talks about Gap Financing, which is a financial assistance in the form of a loan to cover a gap in time, funding, or negotiations. It is an interim loan given to finance the difference between the floor loan and the maximum permanent loan as committed. Gap financing is a loan made against the distribution rights that the production company has yet to sell. It is subordinated temporary financing paid off when the first mortgagee disburses the full amount due under the first mortgage loan. It can also be used in purchase/rehab lending to fill the “gap” between the borrower’s down payment, and the amount lent by the 1st lien holder, or rehab lender.
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited.(part-1)
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bajaj Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Samba Bank Limited
- Presentation on Capital Structure and Profitability Analysis