A government budget is often a government document delivering the government’s planned revenues and spending for a financial year that is certainly often passed through the legislature, approved through the chief executive or even president and presented through the Finance Minister for the nation. The budget is also referred to as the Annual Financial Statement on the country. Government budget are three types: Balanced Budget, Surplus Budget and Deficit Budget.
- Accounting Information System of Keya Cosmetics ltd
- Automatic Meter Reading
- Spatial and Sectoral Distribution of Bank Advances
- Factors Affecting Family Planning Practice Among Women of Reproductive Age
- Request Application to Principle asking for Fee Structure
- Problems and Prospects of Microfinance in IBBL