Green gross domestic product is definitely an attempt by economists to help measure the growth of economy than the harm production does towards environment. The green domestic product (green GDP) is definitely an index of economic growth with all the environmental consequences of the growth factored into a country’s conventional GDP. Green GDP monetizes the foreclosure of biodiversity, and makes up about costs caused by climate change.
- Assignment on Overview of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh
- Annual (Financial) Report 2001-2002 of Wipro Limited
- Report On Credit Policy Of HSBC Bank (Part-2)
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Indian Overseas Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Hatton National Bank Limited