Growth Investing is a strategy whereby a good investor seeks out stocks in doing what they deem very good growth potential. Generally a growth stock is defined as a company whose earnings are hoped for to grow from an above-average rate compared to its industry or the complete market. Growth investing is a style of investment strategy devoted to capital appreciation. Those who follow this fashion, known as development investors, invest companies that present signs of above-average development, even if this share price appears expensive in terms of metrics such since price-to-earnings or price-to-book quotients.
- Determinants of Foreign Exchange Remittance of National Bank
- Annual Report 2014 of Uttara Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Pak Brunei Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
- Financial Reinsurance
- Assignment on Open market operating methodology of Bangladesh bank