Growth Investing is a strategy whereby a good investor seeks out stocks in doing what they deem very good growth potential. Generally a growth stock is defined as a company whose earnings are hoped for to grow from an above-average rate compared to its industry or the complete market. Growth investing is a style of investment strategy devoted to capital appreciation. Those who follow this fashion, known as development investors, invest companies that present signs of above-average development, even if this share price appears expensive in terms of metrics such since price-to-earnings or price-to-book quotients.
- Annual Report 2007 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited
- Credit Management Policy of Mutual Trust Bank
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2013-2014 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Summit Power Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2014 of Commercial Bank of Ceylon Limited
- Different Investment Modes of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited