Business risk is a growing concern, especially in today’s economy. It is the risk inherent in the operation of the business. It generally includes the entire spectrum of risks which a company encounters. Business risk is defined as the riskiness on the firm’s stock provided that the firm has used no debt capital. A risk is an essential element of business it cannot be avoided, however, the degree of risk can be minimized by taking the following measures. It is the risk inherent in the operation of the business. It is influenced by numerous factors, including sales volume, per-unit price, input costs, competition, the overall economic climate and government regulations.
Market research: The business before establishing a business and when the business in operation should keep a constant watch on the quality, prices of the goods produced by the competitors, this will enable him to adjust the prices of his goods according to the condition prevailing in the market.
- Production of goods according to the new techniques.
- The should be an effective advertisement for the sale of goods.
- A business can also minimize the risk by ensuring his goods against fire, theft.
Identify the potential problem – Before you put up your business, make sure to do some research first of its possible pros and cons.
Know the regulations – It is very important that you’re aware of the rules and regulations that govern your business. This way, you can easily abide them and avoid any actions that can violate them.
Secure a trusted reputation – In a world where information can easily get passed through social media and the internet, it is highly important that you maintain your business’ good reputation.
Get a trusted insurance – You have a lot of options when it comes to insurance companies. This makes it critical that you conduct research first before signing up with anyone.
To Minimize business risk you must follow –
- Be cash-conscious,
- Insure against your specific risks,
- If your business changes, your insurance should, too,
- Ensure key people,
- Use contractual indemnification clauses,
- Give yourself an out,
- Create separate entities.
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bajaj Auto Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Reliance Communications Limited
- Explain what is Secondary Offering
- Annual Report 2013 of South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank Limited
- Report on Credit Rating and Capital Preservation of Dhaka Bank Ltd
- Ratio Analysis of Singer Bangladesh Limited