Independent Treasury was something for the retaining of government funds in the united states Treasury and their subtreasuries, independently with the national banking and also financial systems. In a form or another, it existed via 1846 to 1921. Although Independent Treasury does restrict the enlargement of credit, furthermore, it posed a new pair of economic problems. Within periods of prosperity, revenue surpluses accumulated inside the Treasury, reducing hard money circulation, tightening credit, and restraining also legitimate expansion connected with trade and production.
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2014 of Commercial Bank of Ceylon Limited
- Problems and Prospects Analysis of Mercantile Insurance Company
- Annual Report 2013 of Tung Hai Knitting and Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Excel Industries Limited
- Financial Accounting Definition
- Foreign Direct Investment