Inflation derivative is a subclass of derivative that is used by people to mitigate the issues of potentially large degrees of inflation. The most related type of inflation derivative is swaps, by which counterparty’s cash flows are related to a price index as well as the other counterparty is related to a conventional predetermined or floating earnings. In finance, inflation derivative refers to exchange traded derivative that is used to move inflation risk from one counterparty to another.
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Indiabulls Ventures Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited
- Discuss on the Basics of Institutional Investment
- Annual Report 2009 of First Security Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of United Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Adani Port Limited