Inflation derivative is a subclass of derivative that is used by people to mitigate the issues of potentially large degrees of inflation. The most related type of inflation derivative is swaps, by which counterparty’s cash flows are related to a price index as well as the other counterparty is related to a conventional predetermined or floating earnings. In finance, inflation derivative refers to exchange traded derivative that is used to move inflation risk from one counterparty to another.
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of JK Lakshmi Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of The IBN SINA Pharmaceutical Industry Limited
- Credit Risk Policy Analysis of United Leasing Company Limited
- Credit Risk Management of United Commercial Bank Limited
- Foreign Exchange Operation of United Commercial bank
- Annual Report 2016 of South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank Limited