Insurance is a special type of contract between an insurance company and its client in which the insurance company agrees that on the happening of certain events the insurance company will either make payment to its client or meet certain costs. It’s also an agreement in which a person makes regular payments to a company and the company promises to pay money if the person is injured or dies, or to pay money equal to the value of something if it is damaged, lost, or stolen.
- Define Letter of Credit and it’s Banking Procedure.
- An Empirical Study on Southeast Bank Limited.(Part-3)
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2006-2007 of NTPC Limited
- Report on EXIM Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Loan Performance Analysis of Bangladesh Development Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Oil India Limited