Insurance is a special type of contract between an insurance company and its client in which the insurance company agrees that on the happening of certain events the insurance company will either make payment to its client or meet certain costs. It’s also an agreement in which a person makes regular payments to a company and the company promises to pay money if the person is injured or dies, or to pay money equal to the value of something if it is damaged, lost, or stolen.
- Annual Report 2010 of Apex Spinning & Knitting Mills Limited
- What is the Functions of Foreign Exchange?
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Hindustan Zinc Limited
- Annual Report 2004 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Foreign Exchange Practice in Uttara Bank
- Report On Performance and Growth of Financial Institution Industry of Bangladesh