Insurance is the equitable transfer of the risk of the loss, from one entity to another in exchange with regard to payment. It is a kind of risk management primarily utilized to hedge against the chance of a dependant, uncertain loss. Insurance is outright a system of accepting risk of the Insured by this Insurer having consideration by means of premium to shield his interest through any accident. Regarding big risk the Insurer has to transfer the danger to re-insurer. Re-Insurance means distributing of risk of a single onto the shoulder of countless. Insurance is built to protect the financial well-being of individual or company regarding unexpected loss.
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2008 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2007 of GEA-BGR Energy Systems Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of IDEA Cellular Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Assignment on Investment Mechanism of IBBL
- Criticisms of Profit Maximization Objectives
- Annual Report 2004 of Nestlé India Limited