General objective of this article is to explain why Insurance different from other Primitive Investment Sources. In finance, investments are defined while buying assets keeping and aspiration with an appreciated capital or attention earning. Insurance sector has risen as much as be looked upon as the best option to invest in. Primitive investment methods such as fixed deposits have been replaced by insurance plans. This is mainly because while buying fixed deposits the return about the investment is minimal and also a major chuck of money is blocked for years or long period of time.
- Annual Report 2014 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of United Power Generation and Distribution Company Limited
- Credit Administration Department of IDLC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Albaraka Islamic Bank of Pakistan
- Independent Treasury
- Annual Report 2017 of Meezan Bank Limited