International trade is the exchange of things and services between countries. This sort of trade gives rise with a world economy, during which prices, or source and demand, affect and are influenced by global events. International trade permits us to expand our market segments for both things and services that otherwise might not have been open to us. It is the reason why you can select between a Japanese people, German or Korean car. As a direct result international trade, industry contains greater competition and so more competitive prices, which brings the cheaper product home towards consumer.
- Annual Report 2016 of Pragati Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2015 of Pran Agricultural Marketing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Bata Shoe Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Housing Finance Limited
- Annual Report (Directors Report) 2012 of Jamuna Bank Limited