Inventory Quality Ratio is an inventory management method that helps avoid the structure of surplus and obsolete inventory. This is a very dominant and efficient tool for inventory evaluation, decrease and appraisal. Inventory managers find it very complex to distinguish the good from the bad inventory in their conveniences. You spent too much time and exertion justifying the amount of work in development and on-hand inventory in your ability. Much of the inventory is essential for proper linkage and flow throughout the value stream.
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Aditya Birla Financial Services Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Southeast Bank Limited Performance Evaluation
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Andhra Bank
- Annual Report 2014 of National Polymer Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Bangladesh Lamps Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Reliance Industries Limited