The aim of this article is to discuss why invest in coal mining industry. With regards to coal mining, is usually to obtain coal and sometimes other resources from the ground. Coal is valued for the energy content, and, since the 1880s, has been widely used to generate electricity. Steel and bare concrete industries use coal like a fuel for extraction of iron through iron ore and for cement production. Coal mining industry has brought many developments in the recent years, from the early days involving men tunneling, digging and manually removing the coal in carts to big open cut and long wall mines.
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of IndusInd Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Arvind Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Punjab National Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of GPH Ispat Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited