The aim of this article is to discuss why invest in coal mining industry. With regards to coal mining, is usually to obtain coal and sometimes other resources from the ground. Coal is valued for the energy content, and, since the 1880s, has been widely used to generate electricity. Steel and bare concrete industries use coal like a fuel for extraction of iron through iron ore and for cement production. Coal mining industry has brought many developments in the recent years, from the early days involving men tunneling, digging and manually removing the coal in carts to big open cut and long wall mines.
- Report on Human Resource in the Insurance Industry of Bangladesh
- Internship Report on Finance Analysis Through Ratios A Study on the PUBALI BANK LTD
- Annual Report 2010 of Prime Bank Limited
- Types of Financial Markets
- Portfolio Management Services of IDLC Investments Limited
- Evaluation of Agriculture Credit Programs under Credit Policy