The aim of this article is to discuss why invest in coal mining industry. With regards to coal mining, is usually to obtain coal and sometimes other resources from the ground. Coal is valued for the energy content, and, since the 1880s, has been widely used to generate electricity. Steel and bare concrete industries use coal like a fuel for extraction of iron through iron ore and for cement production. Coal mining industry has brought many developments in the recent years, from the early days involving men tunneling, digging and manually removing the coal in carts to big open cut and long wall mines.
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Capital Requirement System
- A Report on Banking System of Mercantile Bank Ltd.
- Remittance Management System of Sonali Bank Limited
- Which Factors Affecting Capital Structure Decision of a Company?
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited