Time Value of Money is the idea that money available at the present time is worth greater than the same amount in the future due to it’s potential earning potential. This core rule of finance supports that, provided dollars can earn attention, any amount of money will probably be worth more the sooner it is received. Time Value of Money also referred to as “present discounted value”.
- Annual Report 2014 of BSRM Steels Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Miracle Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Corporation Bank
- Report on Garment Division of Goldtex Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited