Lease is a legal document outlining the terms under which a party agrees for to rent property by another party. A lease guarantees the lessee (the renter) use of an asset to guarantees the lessor (the property or home owner) regular payments from the lessee for a specified amount of months or several years. Both the lessee plus the lessor must support the terms in the contract for the lease to remain valid.
- Annual Report 2011 of Olympic Industries Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2007 of United Bank of Pakistan Limited
- Credit Management Procedure of Prime Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Bankislami Pakistan Limited
- Considerations in Formulating Financial Plan
- Annual Report 2009 of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited