Financial Management means planning, organizing, directing and controlling the financial activities such as procurement and utilization of funds of the enterprise. It touches on all areas of finance, including the valuation of real and financial assets, risk management and financial derivatives, the trade-off between risk and expected return, and corporate financing and dividend policy. It means applying general management principles to financial resources of the enterprise.
- Annual Report 2015 of Baraka Power Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited
- Decision Process of Wealth Maximization Objective
- Annual Report 2013 of City Union Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Salvo Chemical Industry Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Birla Corporation Limited