Prime objective of this article is explain legal responsibilities of Credit Card processing. A credit card is a payment card issued to users as a system of payment. It allows the cardholder to cover goods and services good holder’s promise to cover them. The issuer in the card creates any revolving account and grants a personal credit line to the consumer where the user can certainly borrow money for payment with a merchant or as a cash advance towards user. Each and every single business or product owner that accepts individual payment information from their customers are needed to comply with bank card processing regulations as well because institutional policies implemented through the issuers of many credit and debit cards and bank card machines.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of IndusInd Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Salvo Chemical Industry Limited
- Report on Commercial Banking Operations in Bangladesh
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2007 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Havells India Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Anwar Galvanizing Limited