Leveraged Buyout is the acquisition of another company having a significant amount of borrowed money to meet the cost of acquisition. The purpose of leveraged buyout is to allow companies for making large acquisitions and never having to commit a large amount of capital. A leveraged buyout is a transaction when a firm or single resource is purchased with a combination of equity and substantial amount of borrowed money, structured to the extent that the target’s funds flows or assets are employed as the security to secure in addition to repay the lent money.
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Punjab National Bank
- Product and Performance Evaluation of Insurance Companies
- Discuss on Best Short-Term Investing Strategies
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Gammon India Limited
- Foreign Exchange Operation of Standard Chartered Bank
- Annual Report 2014 of Janata Insurance Company Limited