Leveraged Buyout is the acquisition of another company having a significant amount of borrowed money to meet the cost of acquisition. The purpose of leveraged buyout is to allow companies for making large acquisitions and never having to commit a large amount of capital. A leveraged buyout is a transaction when a firm or single resource is purchased with a combination of equity and substantial amount of borrowed money, structured to the extent that the target’s funds flows or assets are employed as the security to secure in addition to repay the lent money.
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Director’s Report 2005-2006 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2012 of First Women Bank Limited
- Lecture on Insurance and Banking
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Thermax Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Ultratech Cement Limited