Liabilities Defined as debts or obligations arising from past transactions or events. A company’s legal debts or obligations that arise during the course of business operations. Liabilities are settled over time through the transfer of economic benefits including money, goods or services.
- Financial Accelerator
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of PSIT Infrastructure and Services Limited
- Report on Credit Rating and Capital Preservation of Dhaka Bank Ltd(Part 2)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Rieter Group
- Discuss on Utilizing Variable Annuities