Liquid alternatives are alternative investment strategies that are available through alternative investment vehicles such as mutual funds, ETFs, closed-end funds, etc. that provide daily liquidity. “The rapid growth of Liquid Alternative Investments has had a profound effect on all aspects of the investment management industry, affecting investors, investment managers, and asset management companies around the world.
- Annual Report 2014 of AFC Agro Biotech Limited Limited
- Report on Credit Risk Management of Eastern Bank
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2008 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Apollo Tyres Limited
- Operations of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Steel Authority of India Limited