Loanable funds is the sum total of all the money people and entities in an economy has decided to save and lend out to borrowers as an investment rather than use for personal consumption. Let’s check out a classical concept explaining loanable funds. In economics, the loanable funds doctrine is a theory of the market industry interest rate. Based on this approach, the interest rate relies on the demand for and offer of loanable funds.
- Policies of Credit Risk Management at National Bank
- Factors Related to Financial Performance Analysis
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of GMR Infrastructure Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Infosys
- Annual Report (Directors Report) 2006-2007 of Havells India Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of JK Lakshmi Cement Limited