Loanable funds is the sum total of all the money people and entities in an economy has decided to save and lend out to borrowers as an investment rather than use for personal consumption. Let’s check out a classical concept explaining loanable funds. In economics, the loanable funds doctrine is a theory of the market industry interest rate. Based on this approach, the interest rate relies on the demand for and offer of loanable funds.
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Shree Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Biocon Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Silkbank Limited
- Uncovered Interest Arbitrage – a Trading Strategy
- Report On Performance and Growth of Financial Institution Industry of Bangladesh