Prime objective of this article is to discuss how to manage Business Risk. Business risk is influenced by numerous elements, including sales volume, per-unit price, insight costs, competition, overall overall economy and government polices. A company using a higher business risk should select a capital structure that features a lower debt ratio to ensure that it can meet up with its financial obligations constantly. Business risk will be the probability of loss inherent in a organization’s operations in addition to environment (such because competition and unfavorable economic conditions) which could impair its ability to provide returns on investment. Business risk in addition to the financial risk arising from use of debts (borrowed capital and/or trade credit) equal complete corporate risk.
- Credit Appraisal and Credit Management Practice by Prime Bank
- Annual Report 2016 of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Cipla Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Central Bank of India
- Annual Report 2007 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Bank Asia Limited