Mark to Market is a term used to describe an accounting method that measures accounts that change often based on the current market price. It can become volatile if market prices fluctuate greatly or change unpredictably. The goal of mark-to-market is to come up with the most accurate appraisal of a company’s finances. Mark-to-market accounting can change values on the balance sheet as market conditions change. It is similarly used to price futures contracts, which is very important for investors who trade commodities with margin accounts.
- Annual Report 2012 of ICB Islamic Bank Limited
- Explain Share Trading on the Internet
- Return on Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Tata Chemicals Limited
- Negative Interest on Excess Reserves
- Thesis Paper on Working Fund Management of Industrial and Infrastructure Development Finance Company Limited