Market Depth is the market’s ability to be able to sustain relatively huge market orders without impacting the buying price of the security. This considers the entire level and width of open orders and usually refers to trading within somebody security. Market depth is often a property of this orders that are involved in the limit order book for a given time. In finance, market depth is about quantity to be sold versus unit price.
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategies of the Premier Bank Limited(Part 2)
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Union Bank of India
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Vardhman Holdings Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Agrani Bank Limited