Mathematical finance is a field of put on mathematics, concerned using financial markets. Typically, mathematical finance will derive and expand the mathematical or numerical models without having necessarily establishing one of the links to financial principle, taking observed market place prices as suggestions. Mathematical consistency is required, not compatibility using economic theory. Mathematical finance furthermore overlaps heavily using the fields of computational financial and financial engineering.
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- Avoid the Great Mistakes on Property Investment
- Internship Report on an Overall Banking System of Uttara Bank Limited (Part 2)
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Punjab National Bank
- Annual Report 2014 of Janata Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Square Textiles Limited