Merchant cash advance companies provide money to businesses as a swap for a percentage of the businesses daily bank card income, directly on the processor that clears in addition to settles the bank card payment. A merchant cash advance was structured being a lump-sum payment into a business in exchange to have an agreed-upon percentage of future bank card and debit credit card sales. The term used to describe a variety of business financing options seen as an short payment terminology and small regular payments compared to the larger monthly bills and longer payment terms connected with traditional bank financial loans.
- Different Measures for Improving Finance of Teletalk
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Cipla Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Kirloskar Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bhushan Steel Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited