Modified Dietz Method is a method of analyzing a portfolio’s return according to a weighted working out of its cashflow. The Modified Dietz Method considers the timing regarding cash flows, and assumes that there are a constant fee of return over a specified timeframe. The Modified Dietz Method is more accurate compared to the Simple Dietz Method, which assumes that most cash flows come from the center of the period of their time being evaluated.
- Annual Report 2012 of Js Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Tata Power Company Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Hamid Fabrics Limited
- Internship on Supply Chain Department of BATB
- Analysis of Financial Reporting on Al Arafah Islami Bank and Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Paisalo Digital Limited