Mortgage broker is an intermediary that brings mortgage borrowers and mortgage lenders together, but isn’t going to use its own funds to come mortgages. A mortgage broker gathers paperwork coming from a borrower, and passes that will paperwork along to some mortgage lender regarding underwriting and agreement. The mortgage resources are then lent in the name of the mortgage lender. A mortgage broker collects an origination fee or any yield spread premium from lender as compensation because of its services.
- Describe Foreign Exchange Policy of IBBL
- Annual Report 2014 of Security Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Paramount Textile Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Foreign Exchange Activity of Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Annual Report 2012 of United Finance Limited