Mutual credit is a form of alternative currency that currency used inside a transaction can be created in the time the transaction. Community exchange trading techniques are mutual credit ratings systems. Typically this involves tracking each individual’s credit ratings or debit stability. Although the effect is a lot like a loan, zero interest is billed, and since mutual credit makes for trading and cancelling scales with others, debts is usually paid off ultimately.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Weizmann Forex
- Financial Statement Analysis of UFIL
- Financing in Project and Credit Analysis of NCC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of The IBN SINA Pharmaceutical Industry Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Central Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Thermax Limited