Mutual Fund is an investment vehicle that comprises a pool of funds collected through many investors when it comes to investing in securities for instance stocks, bonds, cash market instruments along with similar assets. Mutual fund is managed by money supervisors, who invest the fund’s capital and seek to produce capital benefits and income with the fund’s investors. A mutual fund’s profile is structured and maintained to complement the investment targets stated in its prospectus.
- Web Hosting Definition
- Sample Thanks Letter format to Exhibitor for Placing Stall
- Physical and Chemical Constituets of Gossypium Hirsutum L
- Visiting a Place of Historical Interest – The Shat Gambuj Mosque
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Sanghi Industries Limited
- Clever Hans: the Horse that Scientists believed could Speak German and do Mathematics