Four main objectives of the Natural Capital Initiative are to: Inform the Government’s implementation of the ecosystems approach, Identify gaps in science, policy and implementation that inhibit an ecosystems approach, Inspire the next generation to engage in the sustainable use of the natural environment, Work with government, parliament, agencies, NGOs, the private sector, scientific bodies and the wider public.
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of GEA-BGR Energy Systems Limited
- Retail and Corporate Credit Scheme of Prime Bank
- Annual Report 2011 of Confidence Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Determining Audit Fees by Ahsan Rashid & Co. (Audit Firm)
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited