Operating margin is a measurement of what proportion of any company’s revenue is left over after paying regarding variable costs of production like wages, raw resources, etc. A healthy operating margin is needed for a company so that can pay for their fixed costs, like interest on financial debt. Also known as “operating profit margin” or maybe “net profit margin”. Calculation theory of operating margin = Operating income / Revenue.
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Baraka Power Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Dena Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Bangladesh Lamps Limited
- Loans Performance Evaluation of Mutual Trust Bank
- Report on Loan Disbursement and Recovery System of Janata Bank Limited