Operational Risk is a form of risk that summarizes the risks a corporation or firm undertakes whenever it attempts to work within a provided field or sector. Operational risk could be the risk that’s not inherent in economic, systematic or market-wide danger. It is the chance remaining after figuring out financing and methodical risk, and includes risks caused by breakdowns in central procedures, people and systems.
- Financial Evaluation of Capital Projects
- Annual Report 2017 of Bangladesh Building System Limited
- Procedure for Distributing Loans and Advance of Dhaka Bank
- Report On Export Import Bank Limited (Part-2)
- Annual Report 2017 of Vedanta Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects Limited