Operational Risk is a form of risk that summarizes the risks a corporation or firm undertakes whenever it attempts to work within a provided field or sector. Operational risk could be the risk that’s not inherent in economic, systematic or market-wide danger. It is the chance remaining after figuring out financing and methodical risk, and includes risks caused by breakdowns in central procedures, people and systems.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Birla Corporation Limited
- Internship Report on Financial Soundness of Square Pharma
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Oil India Limited
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2012-2013 of GAIL (India) Limited
- Procedure for Distributing Loans and Advance of Dhaka Bank
- Annual Report 2004 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited