The idea of Operational Risk Management means a continual cyclic process including risk assessment, threat decision making, as well as implementation of threat controls, which leads to acceptance, mitigation, or even avoidance of threat. Operational Risk Management is the oversight of in business risk, including the chance of loss resulting from inadequate or unable internal processes as well as systems; human elements or external occasions.
- Balance Sheet of General Insurance Company
- Discussed onThe diverse role of an accountant
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited
- Analysis on Manchester and the Student Accommodation Investments
- Foreign Exchange Operation of United Commercial bank
- Assignment on payment process and Investment decision of BTS at Robi