Participatory budgeting is a process of democratic deliberation along with decision-making, in which people decide how to allocate part of the public budget. Participatory budget generally involves several steps: Community members distinguish spending priorities and choose budget delegates; Budget delegates develop specific spending proposals, having help from specialists; Community members vote where proposals to account; The city or perhaps institution implements the highest proposals.
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Tube Investments of India Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Gammon India Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of State Bank of Travancore
- Annual Report 2016 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Excel Crop Care Limited