Participatory budgeting is a process of democratic deliberation along with decision-making, in which people decide how to allocate part of the public budget. Participatory budget generally involves several steps: Community members distinguish spending priorities and choose budget delegates; Budget delegates develop specific spending proposals, having help from specialists; Community members vote where proposals to account; The city or perhaps institution implements the highest proposals.
- Annual Report 2009 of Nestlé India Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of NTPC Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Simtex Industries Limited
- Capital Market and Role of DSE in Bangladesh
- Annual Report (Board’s Report) 2016-2017 of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Define Credit Risk Grading and Discuss its Importance