Passive Management is usually a style of management related to mutual and exchange-traded funds when a fund’s portfolio mirrors a market index. Passive management may be the opposite of active management when a fund’s managers try to beat the industry with various trading strategies and buying or selling decisions of any portfolio’s securities. Passive management is usually a financial strategy by which an investor invests prior to a pre-determined strategy that does not entail any projecting.
- Contribution of The City Bank Limited in local Remittance Flow
- Annual Report 2016 of ICICI Bank
- Performance Evaluation and Customer Satisfaction of ICB
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Crompton Greaves Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Pran Agricultural Marketing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited