The principle objective of this report is to identify Performance in Pooling of Funds and Making of Portfolios of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh. General objectives of this reports are to the role of ICB to broadening and encouraging the base of investment, the role of ICB in mobilization of savings from the households and channeling them to the financial markets, success of ICB in the development of the capital market in the three major functional areas and making of ICB’s portfolios after mobilizing funds from the investors.
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Kirloskar Industries Limited
- Importance of the Stock Market
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Punjab National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2014 of PAΪR Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of The Bank Of Punjab