Predatory Lending is usually an unscrupulous actions executed by a loan provider to entice, induce or aid a borrower in choosing a mortgage that bears high fees, a high interest rate, strips the borrower associated with equity, or places the borrower in a lower credit ranked loan to the advantages of the lender. Just like most things of the dishonest nature, new and different predatory lending schemes frequently arise.
- On Site and Off Site Supervision by Bangladesh Bank (Part-2)
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of JK Lakshmi Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Samba Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Discribe Rules and Regulations Maintained by Dhaka Stock Exchange