Predatory Lending is usually an unscrupulous actions executed by a loan provider to entice, induce or aid a borrower in choosing a mortgage that bears high fees, a high interest rate, strips the borrower associated with equity, or places the borrower in a lower credit ranked loan to the advantages of the lender. Just like most things of the dishonest nature, new and different predatory lending schemes frequently arise.
- Functions of Credit Risk management in Non Banking Financial Institutions
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Suzlon Energy Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Standard Chartered Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of GAIL (India) Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited