Interest Rate parity means relationship between the currency exchange rates of two nations and their local interest rates, and the essential role that it plays in foreign exchange markets. According to this concept, the difference between the market interest rates in any two countries is about the same as the difference between the forward and the spot exchange rates of their respective currencies.
- Report on Commercial Bank in Bangladesh
- Educational Condition of the Street Children in Dhaka City
- Barium Oxide – a White Hygroscopic Non-flammable Compound
- Sample Letter of Consolation on Death of Grandfather or Grandmother
- Internship Report on Performance Evaluation of Standard Chartered Bank
- The Scholar and The Boatman