Interest Rate parity means relationship between the currency exchange rates of two nations and their local interest rates, and the essential role that it plays in foreign exchange markets. According to this concept, the difference between the market interest rates in any two countries is about the same as the difference between the forward and the spot exchange rates of their respective currencies.
- Annual Report 2008 of Hatton National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Indiabulls Ventures Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Punjab and Sind Bank
- Annual Report 2016 of National Investment Trust Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of V-Guard Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited