Basic purpose of this article is to discuss on preserving the Value of Money. Here explain this point in financial point of view. Preserving the value of money means accepting that you should embrace investment in the sorts of assets you’ve most likely been avoiding over the last few years. Inflation is the general rise in the expense of goods and services also it erodes the value of money with time. When inflation rises you might need more money to find the same goods that you were able to purchase in the beyond. It is therefore crucial that you consider preserving the value of money through ones investments.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Sonar Bangla Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Oscar Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Voltas Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Premier Cement Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Karnataka Bank Limited