Private Currency is the units of benefit issued by non-public companies or businesses. A private currency is normally issued by an exclusive firm or group, to act instead of a national or fiat currency which could be the standard unit of value in the country. Although issuing private currency is restricted by law in numerous countries, there are still estimated to be thousands of non-public currencies circulating across the world.
- Discuss on Debt Restructuring Tips for Beginners
- Annual Report 2011 of Soneri Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Bankislami Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Ramco Cements Limited