Private Equity means Equity capital that isn’t quoted on a new public exchange. Private equity contains investors and funds that produce investments directly directly into private companies as well as conduct buyouts of public companies that spark a delisting of general public equity. Capital with regard to private equity is usually raised from retail and institutional traders, and can provide to fund brand new technologies, expand working capital in the owned company, help make acquisitions, or to be able to strengthen a stability sheet.
- Annual Report 2012 of LankaBangla Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Apna Microfinance Bank Limited
- Investment Operations of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Union Bank Limited
- Financial Management System of Access Bangladesh Foundation
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Steel Authority of India Limited