Cash flow business is this movement of money into or outside of a business, undertaking, or financial merchandise. It is usually measured within a specified, limited stretch of time. Measurement of cash flow bisiness can be used for calculating other parameters that offer information on any company’s value and situation. Winning in the cash flow business involves excelling within a new career as a note broker-that is usually, a professional exactly who arranges for meetings between note managers and buyers.
- Annual Report 2014 of Meghna Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Islami Insurance Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Jamuna Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of People’s Leasing And Financial Services Limited
- Internship Report on Critical Analysis of Credit Approval Process in The Premier Bank