A budget is a quantitative expression associated with financial plans. Procurement Budgeting induce management when you consider systematically about one’s destiny. They also serve as a device for complementing the complex operations on the business, and give a medium for talking the financial goals on the firm. Procurement Budgeting describes the acquisition associated with goods or services at the ideal cost, in the proper quantity, time and place, for the direct benefit of the firm. This question now appears: how do you prioritize whenever you only have a limited income to spend? That’s the observation that the role of budgeting also comes in.
- Annual Report 2011 of Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Analysis of Financial Reporting on Al Arafah Islami Bank and Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd
- Fundamentals of Tax Lien Bidding
- Annual Report 2011 of Bangladesh Lamps Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of TCFC Finance Limited