Profit margin is a ratio of success calculated as net gain divided by gross income, or net revenue divided by product sales. It measures how much of all the dollar of sales a corporation actually keeps inside earnings. Profit margin is quite useful when contrasting companies in comparable industries. A higher profit margin indicates a profitable company that’s better control around its costs when compared with its competitors. For calculation, Net Profit Margin = Net Profit / Revenue, where Net Profit = Revenue – Cost.
- Annual Report 2008 of Eastern Bank Limited
- Auditor’s Report 2009 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2009 of Summit Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Investment Corporation Of Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of The Peninsula Chittagong Limited