Profit model exist as a way of helping any business concern achieve a situation where there is money left after all expenses are compensated. In short, there is profit made from the business venture. As a way to ensure that there is money made apart from company expenses, it is necessary to make certain that each component in the company is working at top efficiency and leading to the financial health in the organization. The profit model is the linear, deterministic algebraic product used implicitly by most cost accountants.
- Cause Proxima
- Financial Performance between GPIT and Indian IT Companies
- Annual Report 2010 of PSIT Infrastructure and Services Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Modern Dyeing and Screen Printing Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Global Heavy Chemicals Limited
- Credit Policy for Corporate Clients of Mercantile Bank