The aim of this article is to discuss how to progress value of your temp staffing investment. Many companies use staffing businesses to supplement their own staff, some for specific needs and a few on a long-term time frame. The practice of starting a staff on a temporary or contract time frame in anticipation of hiring that person is also a growing practice. Working with the staffing firm in a proactive manner is the best way to improve the value of one’s temporary or contract staffing investment.
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Development Credit Bank
- Internship Report on Monetary Policy Experience of Bangladesh
- Insurance Risk Management
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2004 of Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2012 of Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited