Project Finance is the financing of long term infrastructure, industrial projects and also public services based upon a non-recourse as well as limited recourse fiscal structure where project debt and equity accustomed to finance the project are repaid from the cashflow generated from the project. Project finance is the long term financing connected with infrastructure and industrial projects based upon the projected cash flows from the project rather than the balance sheets of its sponsors.
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of National Bank of Pakistan
- Annual Report 2011 of Standard Chartered Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Infosys
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Crompton Greaves Limited
- Report on Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements